Inhouse Training HACCP
- Feb 17, 2019
PT. ALTER TRADE INDONESIA's Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points Training which was followed by all Quality Control staff was conducted on 12 and 13 February 2019. HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Point Control) is a control system to prevent problems based on point identification of critical points in each stage of the production process. HACCP is a form of risk management developed to ensure food security with a preventative approach that is considered to provide assurance in producing products that are safe for consumers.
The application of HACCP in a food industry is to prevent the occurrence of danger so that it can be used as a food quality guarantee to meet the demands of consumers. HACCP is a quality control system starting from the raw material being prepared until the final product is mass produced and distributed.
The material presented with an interactive method, where participants are introduced to theoretical concepts, examples and applications and also interactive discussions. Material relating to:
- Basic principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
- Food Safety System Requirements (HACCP & ISO 22000: 2005).
- Basic feasibility aspects and implementation of a food safety system.
- Hazard Analysis and hazard control processes.
- Determination of CCP (critical control points).
- The process of determining the critical limit.
- Making documents and monitoring procedures for food safety.
- Take action and take corrective action steps.
- The process of verifying the food safety system and HACCP documentation.
- Tips and tricks for implementing a food safety system.
- Food safety certification process (HACCP & ISO 22000) and its certification institutions.
Through this training, the Quality Control team in an integrated and independent manner is able to contribute to maintaining the safety of the food produced, thus creating customer satisfaction.